Events25 - 26 July 2017Iino Hall & Conference Center
The Japan-Africa Business Forum, co-organized by the External Representation Office for Asia of the African Development Bank (AfDB) and the African Diplomatic Corps (ADC) in Tokyo, is the only sizable business event in Japan that focuses on Africa. High-level public officials and business leaders from both Japan and Africa will gather to discuss the investment and business opportunities in Africa. There will also be great opportunities to meet with potential business partners. The First Japan-Africa Business Forum was held in July 2014, one year after the Fifth Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD V), with the goal of contributing to the further enhancement of business partnerships between Japan and Africa. The Forum provided networking and learning opportunities for more than 1,200 participants including approx. 100 attendees from the private and public sectors in Africa.
- The Second Japan-Africa Business Forum
- Investment and Business Opportunities with Africa
- July 25th - 26th, 2017July 25th: 9:00～18:15July 26th: 8:30～18:30
- African Diplomatic Corps (ADC), African Development Bank (AfDB)
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.Sumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationToyota Tsusho CorporationGlory Ltd.Mitsubishi Corporation
- Free of charge